Uses and Benefits of Neon Signs
Neon signs are among the most unusual and striking forms of outdoor advertising. Neon’s bright light attracts the attention of people passing by in the dark. Advertising in neon is one of the most visually striking forms of advertising. No one can miss it, thanks to its bright writings and striking drawings.
Neon Sign History
For the first time, neon signs were lit up in Europe during the 20s. The popularity of neon signs is undisputed. They are vital to nightlife and glow in the last rays. This type of advertising and decor is even featured in a museum here in Las Vegas. It is now possible to customize neon signs online and order them.
The many benefits of neon signs are numerous. Below, you’ll find the most important facts about neon.
- If a skilled craftsman is involved, tubes filled in neon or with argon will take any form. Use LED neon signs to access everything, including street signs and light fixtures, as well as whole photographs for nightclubs.
- Durability. A typical neon sign can last about 10-15 years. This is an enormous saving in comparison to light bulbs.
- Temperature for nothing. Neon tubes don’t care about heat or snow.
- The neon sign won’t heat too much. Maximum heating temperature: 40 degrees Celsius
- You have a wide range of colors to choose from. You can make almost any shade or color you want with neon tubes.
- They can be combined. They can be combined with other elements, such as plastic or glass, because of their low heating temperatures.
- Instantly glow. No waiting until the sign turns on.
- Due to the uniform distribution and gas flow, there is no dark area on the tube. This makes it uniform in color across the entire sign.
- Neon Signs are safe.
For businesses that are unique, neon signs are very popular. It could be a cafe or restaurant that is looking for a striking design.
Neon sign for bars. Bars are where neon signs are most commonly used. This is due to two reasons: first, the late working hours of bars, and second, the bar designs that can be easily modified by neon signs. Additionally, neon signs can be used indoors and outdoors. Decorators can focus on business-critical areas by placing them over the bar or stage, such as the one used for the performing arts.
Neon sign at home. These signs are great for advertising and also work well in private apartments. Neon signs have a creative style that is very appealing to buyers. The neon sign will look fantastic in the living room, where family members and friends gather in a unique setting. If it’s hung in the bedroom and children’s rooms, a neon light can be used to replace a normal night light.
Photoshoots using neon signs Photographers/videographers have discovered the uses of LED neon signs for unique and interesting shots. A sign like this can be placed in a zone designated for photoshoots to give the impression that it is a photo shoot.
Neon signs for home
Ever wonder how to make your home more memorable? It’s easy to add brightness and color to everyday design choices.
Each product will be created by the client according to their preferences. This is an opportunity for you to buy a customized neon sign for your home that will enhance its interior.
When designing an apartment’s interior, we recommend that you use neon.
- Light source = decor element. The use of neon in a design will allow you to not only decorate shelves or walls but also fill the room with light and enhance the interior.
- Neon is good for a very long time. Neon does not contain an incandescent filament that could cause it to go out. You can purchase a room neon sign, but you should not be concerned that it may need to be replaced in the next few months. The neon sign will be there for at least 10 years.
- Security. The product’s temperature when in use does not exceed forty degrees. The risk of fire from these decorations is much lower than that from a table lamp.
- Low power consumption. Neo neon lights for home use less electricity than incandescent, which can be a boon for the operation.
- The neon lights are almost silent and there is no irritating sound.
- There are many ways to create light patterns of almost any shape.
The range of uses for neon at home is virtually unlimited. Below are some of the more common cases.
- Ceiling lighting. Ceiling lighting is a great way to create lighting effects and lighting patterns.
- Floor lighting. This type can be used to transform your floor into a space that inspires creativity.
- Light the walls. Use neon to illuminate your home. You can create figures of almost every complexity. These solutions can be used to design bedrooms, living rooms, kitchens, studios, and other areas.